Pelagic Publishing Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our policy explains how we will do this.
What information do we collect?
- We collect email addresses.
- Registration: on some parts of the site we ask you to register, and if you do we ask for your name, email address, geographical address and other personal information.
- From time to time we will ask you for further information, for example if you make a purchase or enter a competition.
We have never and will never sell data to any third party. We share order-related information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as payments and order fulfilment. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
How do we use your information?
We use the information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically or otherwise. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.
Types of Cookie
Pelagic Publishing Ltd uses various cookies on the website:
- Essential Cookies We place one cookie which contains your session ID. This allows us to ensure that your session flows properly - that items you place in your cart remain there, and that you are not consistently logged out after logging in. Disabling this cookie will severely impact upon your experience of Pelagic Publishing Ltd's websites.
- Optimization and Analytics We place a number of cookies which allow us to monitor our website traffic and optimise the website. We do not obtain personal data about our customers through this analysis. We simply use it to understand which of our pages and products are the most popular, and how these pages are used. This enables us to improve our website's layout, and to produce more content which is relevant to our customers.
While the above should have explained how cookies benefit you, if you still wish to disable cookies you can do this from within your browser, by following these instructions. Please bear in mind that the website will not work fully if you disable cookies.